Are you looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, creative and energetic digital transformation organisation? Mobilise Cloud Services is a small yet growing digital transformation consultancy, that continuously punches above our weight!
We demonstrate this consistently with our clients, and through our partnerships with AWS and Microsoft. We are currently progressing towards premier AWS partner level, one of the only organisations of our size to achieve this level.
We have a number of opportunities to bring great talent in to Mobilise Cloud Services, throughout 2023. We are keen to speak to people who have the right aptitude, and drive and desire to learn and develop in our roles, so please do not feel that you have to meet all the requirements within the role profile.
We are confident in our internal expertise to develop our people and provide learning and development pathways, through our learning platform, on-boarding, and support of our brilliant existing team!
If this sounds like something you would love to be a part of then please apply for the role here. Or alternatively feel free to visit our careers site to review other opportunities and to find out a little more about Mobilise Cloud Services:
(Hybrid working: 2 days in Cardiff office, and 3 days WFH)
As a Marketing Executive, you will be involved in the following:
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to execute marketing strategies.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products, services, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives.
- Generate qualified leads through multiple engagement channels.
- Continually analyse and track campaign and channel success. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI
- Ensure the effectiveness digital & traditional campaigns.
- Support and collaborate with the Mobilise team on the creation of content to develop engaging campaigns.
- Support in researching & developing a customer-focused marketing funnel.
- Ensure your knowledge of the marketing industry is kept up-to-date and relevant
- Managing the Mobilise website content management system (CMS), ensuring its governance and making recommendations on optimisations of performance where appropriate
- Work with Mobilise agencies to develop and curate content and assets in support of marketing campaigns
- Experience in tech industry
- Optimising websites – SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Social media experience and paid marketing
- Internal & email marketing
- CMS – adding copy (Wordpress or other CMS platforms)
- Referral – off page strategies
- CRM and automation experience (particularly hubspot)
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Level 3
- Campaign management experience
- Events management experience
- Traditional marketing experience
- Experience of working in an SME/start-up environment would be beneficial
- An ability to be self-driven and curious.
- An ability to think commercially and analytically at all times.
- An ability to think creatively and identify opportunities that have long-term strategic benefits.
- An ability to collaborate with Mobilise channel partners/channel Manager/sales/technical writer on the execution of marketing initiatives
- To be proactive and flexible to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Entry into workplace pension scheme.
- Medicash - Personal Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Udemy Learning Platform.
- 25 days holidays per annum plus bank holidays.
Mobilise are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from all individuals are encouraged and Mobilise will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, ethnicity, cultural or religious beliefs. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.