Are you looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, creative and energetic digital transformation organisation? Mobilise Cloud Services is a small yet growing digital transformation consultancy, that continuously punches above our weight!
We demonstrate this consistently with our clients, and through our partnerships with AWS and Microsoft. We are currently progressing towards premier AWS partner level, one of the only organisations of our size to achieve this level.
We have a number of opportunities to bring great talent in to Mobilise Cloud Services, throughout 2023. We are keen to speak to people who have the right aptitude, and drive and desire to learn and develop in our roles, so please do not feel that you have to meet all the requirements within the role profile.
We are confident in our internal expertise to develop our people and provide learning and development pathways, through our learning platform, on-boarding, and support of our brilliant existing team!
We are committed to creating a “Mobilise Journey" for all of our colleagues, which allows for transparent and fair visibility of our pay structure and the competencies and skills that are required to progress rapidly through Mobilise.
If this sounds like something you would love to be a part of then please apply for the role here. Or alternatively feel free to visit our careers site to review other opportunities and to find out a little more about Mobilise Cloud Services:
(This role can be based anywhere South or South West - Remote first role, with monthly attendance of Reading Office)
Senior ADM Key Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards.
- Support the team and enable collaboration, communication and allow them to deliver.
- Coach team members and facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for the project and customer.
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles, and get the best value against constraints.
- Create, monitor, and maintain sprint tasks & backlog.
- Manage risks, budgets, and people.
- Analysis and monitoring of standard reports
- Qualified (or suitable experience) as a Scrum Master.
- Very strong scrum mastery / coalface facilitation skills
- Transformation and business analysis / process skills and awareness
- Risk and delivery management experience - evidence of delivery and project skills
- Extensive experience on Agile and Waterfall ways of working
- A flexible, can-do approach to projects.
- Product Owner / Manager experience.
- Cloud – AWS or Azure experience.
- ITIL qualification
- Prince 2
- Technical background preferred (dev / QA)
- Entry into bonus scheme, paid 6 monthly.
- Flexible working – remote first, monthly attendance at site in Cardiff, Reading or Manchester
- Entry into workplace pension scheme.
- Medicash - Personal Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Udemy Learning Platform.
- 25 days holidays per annum plus bank holidays.
Mobilise are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. Applications from all individuals are encouraged and Mobilise will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, ethnicity, cultural or religious beliefs. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.